Search This Blog

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Metamorphosis

Awhile back I mentioned my project I had going, of trying to customize my first Blythe doll.  Well, she is done, & I am happy she came out of all her little procedures looking like she does now...since there were times I was thinking she'd never be done, or I was afraid I would ruin her. Opening the dolls head & changing the eyes was a little scary this first time.  Now I have a little experience under my belt for the next one.  Anyway, here she is...quite lovely I think.

                                             Before

                                                           
                           
                                                    Coloring her hair
                                                                 
       
                                   Removing the eyechips
                                             

                                        Faceplates


                                           Face carved, new makeup on


                                                     Haircut


                                       Ta-da, all finished.


No comments:

Post a Comment