Search This Blog

Monday, February 29, 2016

Already Gone

I was joking with my husband the other day, about how I have been burning bridges left & right, so now we have to move.  Which would be slightly awkward if I actually did, if I gave everything in my life the double bird...& then I ended up having to stay here.  Oops!!!

In my mind I have one foot out the door already though.  The plan is Colorado, & I've read & researched, but how much can you know?  I have no way of telling if I can really handle the cold until I get there.  Will I be lonely? Or will the fact that I have some open land,  & animals be a trade off for the things I leave behind?

Anyway, now that we've formulated this plan, & would like to pull the trigger this Summer, so far nothing is jumping off the page as a super exciting job for my husband yet.  Sometimes, things fall into place last minute though.  We shall see.

In the meantime, life is moving along here & my boy Cody just turned 7.   He is still a sweet little guy, & a good younger brother to my girls who really don't know how good they've got it, as far as little brothers go.





No comments:

Post a Comment