Search This Blog

Monday, April 11, 2011

Blah, blah, blah

Well Blog, I have nothing terribly exciting to share with you today.  Wish I did...oh well:)
Life has just been moving along here, & all is good.  Here are a few things we've been up to:

The kids with some of their cousins.  Darcy was visiting from Washington & my kids were excited to see her.

          I was trying to be sneaky taking pictures in the Anthropologie store.  I love this bed!
               
                                                                          
                                                                           Love L.A.

                       Man, I need a tan!  Here we are at The Lab in Costa Mesa.

My new favorite eatery...Zipangu.  



                                                       The kid's fort.

                                                             My crazy Sage.

1 comment: