Search This Blog

Friday, April 22, 2011

I'm All Over The Place

Happy Good Friday & Earth Day to you!  They are all rolled into one this year.  We were busy, busy today...so the kids didn't get to do their usual Earth Day stuff.  But I got them some little terracotta pots to decorate & put a little plant in, & I am sticking them in their Easter baskets.


I have a few new art works to show, & I was thinking how it seems I really can't just stick to one thing & focus...ha ha, do I have A.D.D ?  Sometimes I'm into drawing, sometimes painting, other times photography, etc. etc. My brain seems to dart around a tad. Lately it's been working with clay....& I'd like to get better at sewing one of these days. So many interests so little time!  Anyway, here are a few things I was having fun making lately.


Photograph of 3 of my clay dolls.
Just For fun, I made a Nun.







Her name is Sister Laverne.
Self Portrait...I might do more work on it.  I drew the texture I layered over it.  I need a good title for it too, I'm thinkin' of a couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment