Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A Snub-Nosed Girl

In attempts to paint a little different type of charector, I came up with this somewhat curious looking girl.  She's not a beauty queen by any means, but she has her own odd charm about her :)  She is wearing old style clothes, & has a brooch on her collar of two little sisters from the 1800's.




This is a closer view of the picture I put on her neck. It is one of my Daguerretypes/Tintypes I collect(love those little faces).
 
Today I also finished this new clay art doll, just in time for Autumn. She is wearing her Native American garb, & her name is Fallon.




My kids do so many painting projects outside on my little metal table, & they aren't exactly neat & tidy when they get into their art.  Anyway, my once black table had paint spills here & there....so I just decided to go with it & make the whole thing colorful.  I think I like it better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment