Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Some Warhol Soup & other things

Hello.  I know I'm a nerd, but I have to say I got kind of excited when I saw these colorful Campbell's soup cans while shopping today!  They are in in honor of Andy Warhol...who, well you know,  did the famous tomato soup art, amongst other things.



Last night, the husband man got a wild hair to clean out the garage.  Sooooo, we were moving stuff in the house that's been stored out there(or I should say shoved out there).  We were shuffling things around, taking shelves off the wall , so my bookcase could come back in.  Yay!  I missed my books. Anyway, when all was said & done, & I surveyed the new arrangement...I was like "huh, not sure that I like this".  Ha ha. I hate that!  Now I'm thinking it looks a bit too busy with all my beloved knick-knackys.




Ok, moving on. By the way,  I've noticed I'm not good at creating good segways when going from one train of thought to another.  If you're reading this, you may have noticed :)  So anyway...... below is a little clay mask I made. That is the latest creation & it's about 3 inches high, & can be hung on the wall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment