Search This Blog

Monday, September 1, 2014

The Tahoe Love-Bug

This was the big getting back to nature trip, of the Summer.  Tahoe. My very first time there, & truly I loved it. 

The lake is huge, so there are so many little places to stop & spend an hour, or a day.  All kinds of beaches, several we got to explore.  My parents, the kids & I went, while the husband-guy stayed back to work(or get a vacation from us, maybe a little of both :)

Returned home 2 nights ago, dirty, smelly, & glad to see a real bed... but I'm already thinking & plotting about when I can go back.  


1st view of the lake driving in
Big sisters & little bro
My running path. Pretty nice.
Indy
Ready to begin our awesome ropes & zip lining course
So far so good on the beginner course
Cody not so sure about the tunnel
Stalling because neither one of us was ready to jump 
There goes Sage
Posing in a storefront window, in the cool little town of Truckee
The boy
Peaceful morning at the lake
Truckee River that flows out of Lake Tahoe

Closest thing to baths they got
River lady
Camp entertainment....finger puppet shows
Mi Madre & Padre

A little creative time at camp
Night Skies

No comments:

Post a Comment