Search This Blog

Friday, July 17, 2015

Oregon Part One


Our big road trip of the Summer is over already...sigh...

It was lovely though.  We saw a couple states.  A lot of hours in the car at times, but I like road trips, & seeing all the little small towns blurring by out my car window.

Our first destination was our good friend's house in Wilsonville(not too far from Portland).  I hadn't seen my friend since their family moved up to Oregon last Summer, & I miss that girl/lady(whatever you call people our age).  So good to see them, & see what their life is like in their new place.

 It's so pretty up there, have I mentioned I love trees?  Probably a few times :)

















So that was the first leg of our trip.  I have tons of pictures, so I will put up our next part of the trip(Washington) in another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment