Search This Blog

Friday, January 1, 2016

Blank Pages


All in all, 2015 was a pretty good year.  I wrestled a little with what I should be doing in life, & I feel like I resolved that pretty much for now. I did some things that stretch me, & make me nervous, & I think that is always good. Also, it's been quite awhile since I've screwed up majorly & done something that I end up being mortified about. Seriously, that is progress for me!

Curious to see what 2016 will bring in my life, & my family's. I'm looking forward to more adventures, more races, & of course creating new things.

So in these blank pages ahead, here is my plan & I hope this for you out there also, if you happen to be reading... may you do things that excite you, & some things that scare the holy hell out of you too. May you spend more time doing what you love & with people you love, & less on things that don't matter. Happy 2016!



No comments:

Post a Comment