Search This Blog

Monday, December 27, 2010

Holiday Highlights

India's plate she made us
Whew, we are back from our whirlwind of Christmas celebrations(3 days in a row).  We got to see my Dad's side of the family, my Mom's side of the family, & Richard's family.  It was all fun, & the kids had a great time of course...they love unwrapping stuff!


Now, in the Christmas aftermath, my living room looks like an explosion took place.  There are dolls, & toys, & beads all over the place.  I am trying to maintain it, as best I can.  "Oh well", I am telling myself, "it's vacation time, let them have their fun".
Fun Nativity set from Aunt Jennifer, Uncle Scott & family


"Little Coco" as the girls call him

New dolls(they look a little like Coraline)

Posing the new Lalaloopsy dolls


Persimmon with Christmas bow
Cody enjoying the fire
My parent's place
At Grandpa Rick's house


So I know it's not about the "stuff".  I am truly grateful for my family & friends!  That being said....look at my loot....these are my favorite things I was given:
1. The Grove book & Rilo Kiley CD (cool indie group) from my brother
2. Pretty, pretty yarn & a knitting/crocheting lesson from my friend Maya
3. Photography book from my parents
4. Paintbrushes & decorative plate(by Pretty Little Thieves) from Richard
5. Embroidered pillow(see below)  from Royce, Art & baby Darcy



No comments:

Post a Comment