Search This Blog

Monday, March 12, 2012

Beginning To End

Glad this new painting/collage is done.  That was a lot of cutting & paper arranging, let me tell you!  I really love how her hair turned out.  At first I was maybe just going to paint her hair, but am glad I didn't.


Early stages....she is drawn & the background painted a little.  I was playing with the paper, getting ideas.



         She is painted some & I was trying to figure out what to do with her hair.


                  Starting to collage her many pieces of magazine hair.


              Hair is done(sigh of relief).  Now, what to do with the clouds?



Darkened the background a bit...maybe it was a bit too cheery for me before :)


More collage work, shades of grey, for the clouds & it is all done.   I am thinking of calling it "Sometimes She Missed Her Colorful Past".

No comments:

Post a Comment