Search This Blog

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Some Really Big Fruit

Oh wow, it's a lovely day out.  I feel like I want to go lie in the sun & drink it all in, but I probably wouldn't be able to stay still.  I love warm days like this, but the problem is I want to do everything.  Like I have stored up all these little plans in my heads, from the blah days, & I feel like I have to get it all in at once.  I am still in my sweaty clothes(I probably could have left that out), from hitting the hiking trail earlier with the family.  Headed to the art store after the hike, & got some new canvas, art pens, & other good stuff.  Going to go outside & get some art work going.
I was in a store the other day, & saw this rather robust apple,  & what can I say, I am a sucker for large plastic fruit, I guess.  There was also a cute pear( I may have to go back :)  Anyway, I thought it was a good prop for pictures, so I was just playing around & having India pose with it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment