Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

15 Days

Oh man, my wonderful first-born is driving me crazy!  I think we are all ready for school to be over.  Suddenly it seems, she can't remember hardly any of the math she's learned over the year...so homework time is super fun.  So there are 15 official school days left, & I am happy things are winding down.  Slowly but surely, some of my school year commitments are ending.  We just need to get through the end of the year parties, plays, dances, & all will be good.  Looking forward to more time to go where the wind blows us, more time to create, also some fun trips on the horizon :)

I made this painting/collage over yesterday & today.  She is painted with acrylics & watercolors & her hair & part of her dress are collaged paper.  I was having a hard time coming up with a title....ended up calling it Miss Augustine.




No comments:

Post a Comment