Search This Blog

Friday, November 8, 2013

Dia De Los Muertos

We had a lot of activities on the agenda for last weekend. Girl Scout stuff, exercise, seeing friends... fun things, but scheduled one after another.  I ended up getting sick Sunday & went down for the count, at least it was after getting through swimming my Sunday morning laps :)  But before all that, we went to the Day of the Dead Festival Saturday, in downtown Santa Ana.



My brother, his new girlfriend, & India.


We all have been taking turns being sick. Me & the monkey boy spent a few days in bed.  
Sometimes when you're sick, you play on your phone too much, making silly pet pictures.
We actually had a little rain the other day.  I broke out all my Fall stuff at once (colorful hat,pretty umbrella,etc.) cause it's not often you get to use them in this part of Ca.  Here are a few things I've been working on recently....

I kind of messed up my plan for this girl's hair, her look ended up changing a bit.
She was made with acrylics, watercolors, chalk, & papers on canvas.
A little clay mask, mounted on wood.

























































No comments:

Post a Comment