Search This Blog

Monday, July 25, 2011

Beaches, Whales & a few things in between

Late July, already?  This summer is going fast, & we have been having a great time lately, at a few beaches & seeing some long time friends.
              Califia Beach in San Clemante.




Had to take a pic of this guy, on top of a CVS Pharmacy, in Venice Beach.


Love going to Venice Beach...it's not your typical beach. It definitely has a different vibe, with it's colorful people & shops.


              Medical Marijuana anyone?



The Griffith's came to visit.  We don't get to see them much, cause they are in Nebraska.  I was thinking...I've pretty much known this girl (Jennifer), my whole life.  I can't really remember not knowing her.  It's good to have old friends who know all about you, & still like you anyway :)

This is Charlotte & Lillian, with my kids.  Crazy, I was in the room when their oldest girl, Lillian was born.  She's now 14. Time flies!


            Charlotte, Tyler, Cody, India & Sage


Yesterday, we headed to Sea World in San Diego with Jennifer/Scott & family.


I was waiting to see these guys...the Beluga Whales. Look at that cute smiley face it has.


Traffic on the way home from Sea World, but beautiful skies to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment