Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Post Sugar High

Hello.  I think my kid's may be having withdrawals from all the junk they consumed yesterday.  Valentine's parties at school, treats they brought home....& then we let them have chocolate fondue, of course.  Me, I am not to into Valentine's Day, as far as expecting a big fancy dinner, or something like Richard showing up on a big white horse  & pulling me onto it...& then we both gallop away, towards the sunset. That would be funny.  I do like the fun  decorations, & doing little things to show my family I love them.








The day before Valentine's, we had the first Brownie meeting in our house.  It all went off without a hitch, much to the relief of nervous Nelly here :)




Well that is it for now.  I hope to have some new art in the works soon.  Just waiting on the creative juices to kick in.

No comments:

Post a Comment