Search This Blog

Monday, February 6, 2012

Yup, 38 today

It's the tail end of my birthday...pretty good as far as birthdays go.  I was watching something the other day, on the boob tube, the lady(she happened to be Jane Fonda) was saying how she views her life in 3 acts.  The first 30 years are act one.  From 30 to 60...act two.  60 & so on, is act three.  She was saying right before she was going to turn 60, & enter into her final act, she took a long time evaluating her life, her decisions, how she got to where she was, & understanding who she really was.  Anyway, without getting too serious or hokey...I do think that is something I would like to do more of, & better to do it sooner rather than later.  Nothing bothers me more than the thought of getting towards the end of my life & not having done what I was put on this earth to do, or the idea of having a lot of regrets....don't want that!  Anyway... 38, go me!


A note from my oldest daughter.  I am going to take it as the slightly eccentric, fun kind of crazy she means...not in need of a good dose of meds, kind of crazy :)


     Birthday gift from a friend....I shall be practicing my henna tattoos soon.


          More fun birthday things. Love the locket(& book too).
          Very cool stuff by : The Black Apple

P.S.  Do you know what my practical husband got me for my BD?  A shiny new giftcard to Target with a post it note on it, saying it was to buy a new bra :)

No comments:

Post a Comment