Search This Blog

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Corn Husker State

Greetings.  We are back from our trek to Nebraska.  I survived the plane ride I was so dreading! Had a good time visiting our friends, & Sage now has her first plane ride under her belt.  I was pleasantly surprised they had a lot of cool places to eat, a lot of Vegan options(in Nebraska?)...more than I remember, when I was there a few years ago.  My friend Jennifer was making fun of me because I asked if they had Thai food there.  They do, by the way :)

Here are some of our photos....



cool shopping in the old market area of Omaha

Scott

Me & Lillian

Road trip to Kansas City, MO. to see the Titanic exhibit
\


Missouri River

Jennifer & Me


Tofu veggie rolls....really good

Almost back home


***********************************************************************************

Just a little thing I made, since being back....little clay girl in a tin container.  Hope to get more art out soon, but we are leaving tomorrow, to go camping in Sedona, Arizona.  I'm sure I will get a lot of inspiration for some new pieces there....it's one of my favorite places.


1 comment:

  1. I love Sage's pic on the plane with you all and the "1 person". Have fun in Sedona!

    ReplyDelete