Search This Blog

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Like A Sauna In Here

The heat has not been so bad this Summer, which is a good thing since our air conditioner is broken, & we have no moola to fix it.  However, this past week has been a hot humid mess....which makes me cranky.  Seriously, it's so warm up in my room, you would think I would've sweat off at least 5 lbs. by now.  So usually I try to sneak a little time to myself, & work on something...especially if the kids are all hot & cranky too.  Turn on the sprinklers or something for them & then I make my escape.  Here are a few fun little things I made this week.
She's  little odd, but that's ok....kind of a cross between a Russian Doll & a Kokeshi.
I needed something to put my Air Plant in, & I liked the look of this little jar


















This girl, "Abilene", I made a few weeks back.  She is painted with acrylics, watercolors, & I used chalks & paper on her.
I do like the way she turned out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment