Search This Blog

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Resolutions?


Happy 2011!  A new year, a fresh start....sounds pretty good to me.   I am thinking about what I'd like to do this coming year.  I'd like to do a few races, (running & maybe a bike race).  I'd really like to be able to do a full marathon again.  Also, I'd like to get my artwork published in a magazine, or something fun like that that.  So those are a few of my goals for this year.  I like the word goal better than resolution, cause resolution makes me think of  the person who wants to lose 25lbs. every year....& by the second week of January or so, they aren't exercising, & are already scarfing down Twinkies. Not to judge, I'm just sayin'......



Anyway, I know life is unpredictable & I don't want to take it for granted that I have another year, that I have my health(& my family has their's). I know it is all a gift, & you never know when things are going to change. We know people who are going through really hard times right now.  So I am hoping that the new year brings them miracles, & strength, & peace!  Wishing us all a wonderful year of health, new friendships(&old), new experiences(getting out of that comfort zone), & Joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment