Search This Blog

Monday, January 17, 2011

Weekend Away & MLK

Just got back last night, from a great weekend, in the mountains.  It was a good time to catch up on my scrapbooking, hang out with friends, & I got time to make another little project. It's always good to get away, every once in awhile...but it feels good to be back with my family too.
Maya & Debbie
Snowlady
Caught up some. These are India's 2nd birthday pics(she's almost 5 now)
A little something I made












Amusing myself....& maybe having a moment of homesickness






















Pretty drive on the way home
Glad to have had a fun & a safe trip!  Sage & India had written me little notes telling me they loved & missed me, that they gave me when I got back....ahhhh.  Today there is no school, because it's Martin Luther King Day.  He is a hero of mine.  I admire him, & think he did so much good while he was on this earth!  So we are reading our book on him, & will talk about helping others & standing up for people being treated right.




No comments:

Post a Comment