Search This Blog

Monday, May 16, 2011

Ode to the Tele & Astrid

I think I am suffering withdrawals, my television has not been working all day. That is fine for the morning & early afternoon, but by 3:30-4 o'clockish, I need something to take the edge off.  Ha ha.  Usually by 4pm or so, I crank on that big black box with all the colorful pictures, & I am eagerly awaiting Richard's return to help me out with these darling kids of his :) But today I am reminding myself, that plenty of people live without feeding their heads with all the mindless junk that's on TV...that is how I am working through this little personal crisis :)  I'm thinking this no TV thing is good for me.


I was working on this clay girl today.  For some reason, she looks to me like she could hail from another place.  I was trying to think of a good Greek name for her, but the name Astrid keeps sticking in my brain(I think that may be Swedish).  I still need to put some kind of clothing on her, & finish a few odds & ends.  So this is what she looks like so far.







No comments:

Post a Comment