Search This Blog

Monday, May 30, 2011

A St. Fair, Art, & the Great Outdoors

 
Hello to you.  We are wrapping up our Memorial Day weekend here, & it has been an action packed one.  Yesterday, we went to the Patchwork Indie Arts Festival, which is a cool street fair in Santa Ana with homemade goods.  




                 I  bought this little thing, cause I love the little people & little plants.



                                             India's new seed necklace.         


                     This is my new clay doll I have been working on this weekend.



 Her name is Matilda.  I decided to try yarn hair for a change, instead of making the hair from clay too.




At some point, earlier today, I decided I needed a new profile pic for my computer stuff, & I got a little fixated on that for awhile.



My parents & brother came over this afternoon, so we went out to exercise.





       We hiked in Whiting Ranch. We're lucky to have all this right near our place.


                                                
                                                     Little hiker guy.


So all good things must come to an end, I guess.  Glad to have had a good weekend with my family, & to have got a few things done a long the way too.  Peace Out for now :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment