Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Checking Off My List

This past weekend a group of us hiked to the Hollywood sign.  Well, we hiked as close as they let you get to it now, it has a fence around it.  Anyway, this was on my list of things I wanted to do this summer & am glad it got squeezed in at the end.  Also, I have really been wanting to try this place Cafe Gratitude.  It is this really neat Vegan restaurant in LA.  Great food, & some of the menu options are "I am Spirited"..."I am Magical"..."I am Hearty".  Ha Ha,  affirmations that you feel kind of silly saying, but it is a fun idea.  I got the magical one, which was a homemade veggie burger & salad.  It all worked out, that we got to go there, cause it happened to be a few miles from the Hollywood hike.  




Picture from behind the Hollywood sign.


They have these little cards that go to a game, on the tables at Cafe Gratitude.  The cards have some thought provoking questions, that could get you thinking & talking. I took a picture of this one for my daughter, Sage.






Oh, & kind of exciting in my little world.  I had been invited awhile back, to have my artwork included(with some other artists I like) in a daily planner.  I just received mine the other day :)


This is what it looks like on the outside...you can choose from 3 different covers.  This isn't my work on the outside, just showing what it looks like.


My page :)

1 comment:

  1. That's so cool! Never heard about that. Looks like a super cute planner!

    ReplyDelete