Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Pumpkin Keeper


Hello.  Coming off of a good weekend...I know it's Tuesday, but it feels like the weekend was just yesterday.   Got some painting done, in our living room.  It is just boring off-white, nothing to get too excited about, but I am happy because my walls look so clean now!  Also, worked on an art box, for one of my clay dolls.  I started it over at a friend's house, who was having a scrapbooking day at her place.  Fun to see what everyone else was creating!  We finished the weekend off with a hike, in Peter's Canyon, with friends.  I like it there, lots of challenging hills.  You'd think I'd have buns of steel by now, but anyway...  




Here she is...The Pumpkin Keeper.  Her outfit was a little tedious to make(tiny little paper squares, individually glued on).
Kids making it to the top, before the adults.
Lake view, at the top of a big hill, in Peter's Canyon.
So I am itching to get out the Halloween decorations.  I know once all that comes out, it's like a whirlwind you can't stop...one holiday after another.  Guess I will make myself hold off for a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment