Search This Blog

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Fall colors where are you?

Hello.  We went on our annual trip to Oak Glen (which is an apple picking place), this weekend.  Actually we don't usually pick apples, we eat lunch, look in shops, & then buy a bag of apples all nicely packaged up for us.  This place is fun to go to, & it is a little over an hours drive from us, so it makes for a good day trip.
  




It was still pretty out, but I have to say I was a little teeny tiny bit bummed or maybe a little more...the trees hadn't really changed colors yet.  I think it's been too warm. I like to pretend I'm in Vermont when I'm at this place, with all the pretty trees & the crisp air.  This time I was baking in my jeans.  Oh well, there is always next year :)









No comments:

Post a Comment