Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Uppers

Do you ever have those people/conversations that just sap the life out of you? Btw, it's my goal to not be one...a life sapper, a joy sucker(crossing fingers I am not :)  Or draining situations you just don't want to deal with?   They might not be that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things, but when added on top of other daily things, make you feel like whole your pile might topple.  I know, that is life...& I tell myself to suck it up & deal usually.  But sometimes I have a wee bit of a sulk first.

So I was bummed earlier, & I just sat out in my back yard for awhile with my fur pals by my side.  It's amazing what a beautiful day can do.  I started to feel better just being outdoors, enjoying my plants, looking at the sky.  I won't say it's a cure-all,  but it helps get me out of my head, & think on other things.





No comments:

Post a Comment