Search This Blog

Monday, November 28, 2011

Sales Lady

The art fair was yesterday, in Santa Ana.  We were blessed with great weather (80 degrees in late November)...I had been praying & hoping it wouldn't rain. Many thanks to my husband-guy who helped me set up, & sat there with me the whole day, except for those moments he'd venture off to the food trucks for a snack.  All in all, I'd say it was a good experience & I got a lot of good feedback.  Some random things : I noticed that a lot of guys seemed to like my clay dolls/figurines, & would pick them up & kind of examine them...I heard the word awesome a few times.  Also, this one lady was telling me she works at a domestic violence shelter & then said "Should I be worried?  All of your art has such sad faces".   I told her I  just like to draw that way(besides I don't think they all look sad), but then she said they were really cute.  Ha ha. I met lots of interesting people.  Also, some friends stopped by throughout the day & that kind of made the day go faster & my parents came & finished the day with us.  Good day, kind of long...but good!


A funny little observation of mine(about the picture above)...I don't know if it's the way the light is hitting or what, but geez my forehead looks big...like my hairline is receding.

No comments:

Post a Comment