Search This Blog

Monday, November 1, 2010

Oak Glen & other happenings

This past weekend we went on a little outing to Oak Glen(near Yucaipa), with some family.  My parents, brother, Aunt Lindy, Uncle Gil & my family of 5...to be exact.  It was a beautiful clear day, with a little chill in the air.  That makes for good mountain weather.  There were these huge acorns all over the ground, so I started shoving my pocket with them. I have them in a little bowl, here at my house. They were my souvenirs. 


Sunday was the day my kids had been waiting for, Halloween.  They got to wear their costumes to church.  Actually they pretty much had them on all day.  Getting my money's worth!  My parents, & brother came over to our place in the afternoon.  Then we all headed over to Fall Fest in Aliso Viejo.  It was free & full of little rides, games, food & lots & lots of people.  Since we were in the area, we headed over to my favorite Vegan restaurant, Native Foods for dinner.  It was good as always!  Since my brother got out of the hospital recently, after another bout with Pancreatitus & Diabetes complications, I've decided I have a plan for him.  I want to slowly convert him over to the Vegetarian side...ha ha, of course I guess he'll need to be on board with that.


All in all, a great weekend.  Now off we go to November!


Apple Orchard
Showing off my socks
Toby & Me


Richard, India & Cody

No comments:

Post a Comment